- Ideal for those who prefer an olive oil that has a lighter taste than extra virgin olive oil. Saut, fry, or bake with this versatile oil
- It is an aromatic oil with floral and fruity tones refined for the best taste, colour and freshness
- Ideal as a basic element of stews or for frying foods, preserving and high-lighting the delicate flavours of prepared meals. Use as a replacement for butter to create exceptionally moist baked goods
- Good for hair and skin, perfect as a massage oil for babies
- Pure olive oil boasts the same health benefits as extra virgin varieties but with less olive flavour. A healthier approach to frying, cooking, grilling, and baking
Size: 250 ml Fragata, backed by an experience of over a century, offers a selection of the finest Spanish olive oils in order to meet the specific needs and cooking habits of Spain and all other countries around the world: The traditional olive oils and olive-pomace oils are ideal as a basic element of stews or for frying foods, preserving and highlighting the delicate flavours of prepared meals. Health benefits: The cholesterol regulating function, the digestion benefits, and the high vitamin E content are just some of the numerous dietetic and nutritional qualities of this ancient juice of the olive tree fruit. It is these factors that have made it the preferred vegetable edible oil and an indispensable ingredient of a balanced and rational diet.